Leila Fowler’s Brother Charged With Second-Degree Murder
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
VALLEY SPRINGS (CBS13) – Leila Fowler’s brother has been charged with second-degree murder in the 8-year-old’s death.
The attorney for the 12-year-old said he stands firmly with his client and his family
On Tuesday, the Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office released the 911 call made by Leila Fowler’s mother.
AUDIO: Leila Fowler 911 Call
The 8-year-old girl was stabbed to death in her home on April 27. Deputies arrested her 12-year-old brother on Saturday for the murder.
California Highway Patrol in Stockton first received the 911 call before transfering it to the sheriff’s department.