Leila Fowler’s Brother Charged With Second-Degree Murder
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
VALLEY SPRINGS (CBS13) – Leila Fowler’s brother has been charged with second-degree murder in the 8-year-old’s death.
The attorney for the 12-year-old said he stands firmly with his client and his family
On Tuesday, the Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office released the 911 call made by Leila Fowler’s mother.
AUDIO: Leila Fowler 911 Call
The 8-year-old girl was stabbed to death in her home on April 27. Deputies arrested her 12-year-old brother on Saturday for the murder.
California Highway Patrol in Stockton first received the 911 call before transfering it to the sheriff’s department.