Leila Fowler’s Brother Charged With Second-Degree Murder
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
VALLEY SPRINGS (CBS13) – Leila Fowler’s brother has been charged with second-degree murder in the 8-year-old’s death.
The attorney for the 12-year-old said he stands firmly with his client and his family
On Tuesday, the Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office released the 911 call made by Leila Fowler’s mother.
AUDIO: Leila Fowler 911 Call
The 8-year-old girl was stabbed to death in her home on April 27. Deputies arrested her 12-year-old brother on Saturday for the murder.
California Highway Patrol in Stockton first received the 911 call before transfering it to the sheriff’s department.