Leila Fowler’s Brother Charged With Second-Degree Murder
Don't Miss This
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
Get Breaking News First
VALLEY SPRINGS (CBS13) – Leila Fowler’s brother has been charged with second-degree murder in the 8-year-old’s death.
The attorney for the 12-year-old said he stands firmly with his client and his family
On Tuesday, the Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office released the 911 call made by Leila Fowler’s mother.
AUDIO: Leila Fowler 911 Call
The 8-year-old girl was stabbed to death in her home on April 27. Deputies arrested her 12-year-old brother on Saturday for the murder.
California Highway Patrol in Stockton first received the 911 call before transfering it to the sheriff’s department.