Leila Fowler’s Brother Charged With Second-Degree Murder
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
VALLEY SPRINGS (CBS13) – Leila Fowler’s brother has been charged with second-degree murder in the 8-year-old’s death.
The attorney for the 12-year-old said he stands firmly with his client and his family
On Tuesday, the Calaveras County Sheriff’s Office released the 911 call made by Leila Fowler’s mother.
AUDIO: Leila Fowler 911 Call
The 8-year-old girl was stabbed to death in her home on April 27. Deputies arrested her 12-year-old brother on Saturday for the murder.
California Highway Patrol in Stockton first received the 911 call before transfering it to the sheriff’s department.