Police: Suspect Arrested For Multiple Downtown Burglaries
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police have arrested a suspect in connection to multiple burglaries in the Sacramento area.
On Tuesday, police searched the home of 43-year-old Gregory Knecht in the 1500 block of J Street, where stolen property from multiple burglaries was discovered.
Detectives believe Knecht is responsible for at least four burglaries that occurred between May 4 and 10 — one of which occurred in the 1800 block of J Street while the other three occurred in the 1700 block of I Street.
The investigation is ongoing. Detectives believe Knecht is possibly responsible for several other area burglaries.
The Sacramento Police Department urges anyone with information pertaining to this crime to contact the dispatch center at (916) 264-5471 or Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.