Police: Suspect Arrested For Multiple Downtown Burglaries
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police have arrested a suspect in connection to multiple burglaries in the Sacramento area.
On Tuesday, police searched the home of 43-year-old Gregory Knecht in the 1500 block of J Street, where stolen property from multiple burglaries was discovered.
Detectives believe Knecht is responsible for at least four burglaries that occurred between May 4 and 10 — one of which occurred in the 1800 block of J Street while the other three occurred in the 1700 block of I Street.
The investigation is ongoing. Detectives believe Knecht is possibly responsible for several other area burglaries.
The Sacramento Police Department urges anyone with information pertaining to this crime to contact the dispatch center at (916) 264-5471 or Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP (4357) or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES). Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information. Callers can remain anonymous and may be eligible for a reward of up to $1,000.