Powerball Fever Ramps Up With $600 Million Jackpot
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – With more than half a billion dollars up for grabs, Americans are once again having big jackpot dreams. The line at Lichini’s Liquor and Deli in Sacramento wraps around the store, and it’s been that way the entire afternoon, with 10 to 15-minute wait to get up to the counter.
People are trying to strike it rich with the $600 million Powerball jackpot being offered. It costs $2 to buy a ticket
Lichini’s is considered lucky, having produced three winners in the last 20 years.
“The first thing I’d buy is a house,” said one person.
“I would help my family,” said another person.
“I would like to find out what is needed at the hospital and take care of as many people as I can,” said another person.
The odds are one in 175 million in this national lottery. Ticket sales ended at 7 p.m. and the drawing will take place at 8 p.m.