Rodeo Argument Ends With Wife Biting Man’s Genitals
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROUGH AND READY (CBS13) — A man whose wife bit him on the genitals after an argument after a rodeo says his only regret is calling 911 on her.
Anthony Hill is still healing and says he’s standing by his wife, Christina Salinas.
Hill said Sunday was supposed the be a fun night out at the Penn Valley Rodeo. He says the argument followed a series of stressful events in their lives, including the fact Salinas’ ex-husband now lives with them.
Hill wanted to leave early, she wanted to stay. When they got home, the argument continued. Salinas’ ex-husband tried to separate the two, and when both men went to hold her down, that’s when she allegedly bit his penis.
But he says he’s already made up with her, saying it’s just what they normally do — except they don’t call 911.
“I’ve assaulted her before in arguments,” Hill said. “We work it out and I went beyond that.”