Rodeo Argument Ends With Wife Biting Man’s Genitals
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
ROUGH AND READY (CBS13) — A man whose wife bit him on the genitals after an argument after a rodeo says his only regret is calling 911 on her.
Anthony Hill is still healing and says he’s standing by his wife, Christina Salinas.
Hill said Sunday was supposed the be a fun night out at the Penn Valley Rodeo. He says the argument followed a series of stressful events in their lives, including the fact Salinas’ ex-husband now lives with them.
Hill wanted to leave early, she wanted to stay. When they got home, the argument continued. Salinas’ ex-husband tried to separate the two, and when both men went to hold her down, that’s when she allegedly bit his penis.
But he says he’s already made up with her, saying it’s just what they normally do — except they don’t call 911.
“I’ve assaulted her before in arguments,” Hill said. “We work it out and I went beyond that.”