Wheatland Pastor Pleads Guilty To Relationship With Teen
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
WHEATLAND (CBS13) — A Wheatland pastor faces more than eight years in prison after admitting to having a sexual relationship with a minor.
Brian Gray, 51, pleaded guilty on Wednesday at a Yuba County Court after confessing earlier this month to a yearlong relationship with a 15-year-old Nicolaus girl.
Gray is the pastor at the Anchor Baptist Church
Police in Wichita, Kansas contacted the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department after a family member of Gray reported to police the pastor was having an inappropriate relationship with the 16-year-old.
His sentencing is scheduled for June 24.