Wheatland Pastor Pleads Guilty To Relationship With Teen
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
WHEATLAND (CBS13) — A Wheatland pastor faces more than eight years in prison after admitting to having a sexual relationship with a minor.
Brian Gray, 51, pleaded guilty on Wednesday at a Yuba County Court after confessing earlier this month to a yearlong relationship with a 15-year-old Nicolaus girl.
Gray is the pastor at the Anchor Baptist Church
Police in Wichita, Kansas contacted the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department after a family member of Gray reported to police the pastor was having an inappropriate relationship with the 16-year-old.
His sentencing is scheduled for June 24.