Wheatland Pastor Pleads Guilty To Relationship With Teen
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
WHEATLAND (CBS13) — A Wheatland pastor faces more than eight years in prison after admitting to having a sexual relationship with a minor.
Brian Gray, 51, pleaded guilty on Wednesday at a Yuba County Court after confessing earlier this month to a yearlong relationship with a 15-year-old Nicolaus girl.
Gray is the pastor at the Anchor Baptist Church
Police in Wichita, Kansas contacted the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department after a family member of Gray reported to police the pastor was having an inappropriate relationship with the 16-year-old.
His sentencing is scheduled for June 24.