Wheatland Pastor Pleads Guilty To Relationship With Teen
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WHEATLAND (CBS13) — A Wheatland pastor faces more than eight years in prison after admitting to having a sexual relationship with a minor.
Brian Gray, 51, pleaded guilty on Wednesday at a Yuba County Court after confessing earlier this month to a yearlong relationship with a 15-year-old Nicolaus girl.
Gray is the pastor at the Anchor Baptist Church
Police in Wichita, Kansas contacted the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department after a family member of Gray reported to police the pastor was having an inappropriate relationship with the 16-year-old.
His sentencing is scheduled for June 24.