Wheatland Pastor Pleads Guilty To Relationship With Teen
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WHEATLAND (CBS13) — A Wheatland pastor faces more than eight years in prison after admitting to having a sexual relationship with a minor.
Brian Gray, 51, pleaded guilty on Wednesday at a Yuba County Court after confessing earlier this month to a yearlong relationship with a 15-year-old Nicolaus girl.
Gray is the pastor at the Anchor Baptist Church
Police in Wichita, Kansas contacted the Yuba County Sheriff’s Department after a family member of Gray reported to police the pastor was having an inappropriate relationship with the 16-year-old.
His sentencing is scheduled for June 24.