Warm, Breezy Weather To Continue Into Sunday
Don't Miss This
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
- San Joaquin Sheriff Investigating How Deputy’s Loaded Weapon Ended Up In Gang Member’s Hands
Get Breaking News First
Saturday was a great way to kick off the Memorial Day weekend with mild temperatures and a nice breeze.
Sunday will mean a similar set up as well with the winds picking up in the Valley.
Northern California can expect mostly sunny skies, but there will be a little extra cloud cover and a shot for rain in locations closer to the Oregon border.
Monday will bring sweeping weather changes though as a weather system moves into the area. Rain chances will increase significantly for the valley, foothills and mountains.
Sacramento has a good chance of rain Monday afternoon, going into the evening. However, not a lot of rain is expected, with amounts hovering around a 1/10th of an inch.
By Tuesday, the weather system will start to exit the state, but stray valley and foothill showers aren’t out of the question.