Warm, Breezy Weather To Continue Into Sunday
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
Saturday was a great way to kick off the Memorial Day weekend with mild temperatures and a nice breeze.
Sunday will mean a similar set up as well with the winds picking up in the Valley.
Northern California can expect mostly sunny skies, but there will be a little extra cloud cover and a shot for rain in locations closer to the Oregon border.
Monday will bring sweeping weather changes though as a weather system moves into the area. Rain chances will increase significantly for the valley, foothills and mountains.
Sacramento has a good chance of rain Monday afternoon, going into the evening. However, not a lot of rain is expected, with amounts hovering around a 1/10th of an inch.
By Tuesday, the weather system will start to exit the state, but stray valley and foothill showers aren’t out of the question.