Warm, Breezy Weather To Continue Into Sunday
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
Saturday was a great way to kick off the Memorial Day weekend with mild temperatures and a nice breeze.
Sunday will mean a similar set up as well with the winds picking up in the Valley.
Northern California can expect mostly sunny skies, but there will be a little extra cloud cover and a shot for rain in locations closer to the Oregon border.
Monday will bring sweeping weather changes though as a weather system moves into the area. Rain chances will increase significantly for the valley, foothills and mountains.
Sacramento has a good chance of rain Monday afternoon, going into the evening. However, not a lot of rain is expected, with amounts hovering around a 1/10th of an inch.
By Tuesday, the weather system will start to exit the state, but stray valley and foothill showers aren’t out of the question.