Sacramento City Council To Consider Single-Use Plastic Bag Ban
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento city council members are considering a ban on plastic bags in the city.
A subcommittee will discuss the proposed ban at a meeting today. Under the proposal, single-use plastic shopping bags would no longer be allowed at large grocery and convenience stores.
Shoppers would have to pay 10 cents for paper bags.