Sacramento City Council To Consider Single-Use Plastic Bag Ban
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento city council members are considering a ban on plastic bags in the city.
A subcommittee will discuss the proposed ban at a meeting today. Under the proposal, single-use plastic shopping bags would no longer be allowed at large grocery and convenience stores.
Shoppers would have to pay 10 cents for paper bags.