Sacramento City Council To Consider Single-Use Plastic Bag Ban
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento city council members are considering a ban on plastic bags in the city.
A subcommittee will discuss the proposed ban at a meeting today. Under the proposal, single-use plastic shopping bags would no longer be allowed at large grocery and convenience stores.
Shoppers would have to pay 10 cents for paper bags.