Sacramento City Council To Consider Single-Use Plastic Bag Ban
Don't Miss This
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
- Sacramento Sheriff: Immigration Message to President Obama Was Nonpartisan
- Former FOX40 Anchor, Former Fiancé Enter ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas
- Musical Performers Announced For ‘Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show’
- Utah Woman Wears Colander For Driver’s License Photo As Religious Statement
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento city council members are considering a ban on plastic bags in the city.
A subcommittee will discuss the proposed ban at a meeting today. Under the proposal, single-use plastic shopping bags would no longer be allowed at large grocery and convenience stores.
Shoppers would have to pay 10 cents for paper bags.