Sacramento City Council To Consider Single-Use Plastic Bag Ban
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento city council members are considering a ban on plastic bags in the city.
A subcommittee will discuss the proposed ban at a meeting today. Under the proposal, single-use plastic shopping bags would no longer be allowed at large grocery and convenience stores.
Shoppers would have to pay 10 cents for paper bags.