Deputies Arrest Woman For Biting Sister’s Finger, Breaking Pot Over Her Head
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
WOODBRIDGE (CBS13) – A quarrel among siblings led to the arrest of a San Joaquin County woman Tuesday evening.
Sheriff’s deputies responded to the 700 block of East Augusta Street in Woodbridge — near Lodi — where they say Marcella Posada got into a physical altercation with her sister.
Posada, 33, allegedly bit her sister’s index finder, leaving about a quarter-inch deep cut around the tip. Investigators say Posada also broke a ceramic pot over her sister’s head, which caused swelling and pain.
Posada suffered minor injuries, including a small laceration to her right index finger and minor scratches on her face.
She was taken into custody and booked at San Joaquin County Jail.