Deputies Arrest Woman For Biting Sister’s Finger, Breaking Pot Over Her Head
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
WOODBRIDGE (CBS13) – A quarrel among siblings led to the arrest of a San Joaquin County woman Tuesday evening.
Sheriff’s deputies responded to the 700 block of East Augusta Street in Woodbridge — near Lodi — where they say Marcella Posada got into a physical altercation with her sister.
Posada, 33, allegedly bit her sister’s index finder, leaving about a quarter-inch deep cut around the tip. Investigators say Posada also broke a ceramic pot over her sister’s head, which caused swelling and pain.
Posada suffered minor injuries, including a small laceration to her right index finger and minor scratches on her face.
She was taken into custody and booked at San Joaquin County Jail.