Deputies Arrest Woman For Biting Sister’s Finger, Breaking Pot Over Her Head
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODBRIDGE (CBS13) – A quarrel among siblings led to the arrest of a San Joaquin County woman Tuesday evening.
Sheriff’s deputies responded to the 700 block of East Augusta Street in Woodbridge — near Lodi — where they say Marcella Posada got into a physical altercation with her sister.
Posada, 33, allegedly bit her sister’s index finder, leaving about a quarter-inch deep cut around the tip. Investigators say Posada also broke a ceramic pot over her sister’s head, which caused swelling and pain.
Posada suffered minor injuries, including a small laceration to her right index finger and minor scratches on her face.
She was taken into custody and booked at San Joaquin County Jail.