Vandals Super Glue Lockers At Lincoln High School
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
STOCKTON (CBS13) – Officials at the Lincoln Unified School District want to know who vandalized lockers at Lincoln High School, and they’re offering a reward.
School officials say five vandals put super glue in the locks of several doors Tuesday morning. Video surveillance caught the vandals in the act, but their faces were covered.
Nearly six dozen locks had to be replaced, costing about $40 each.
Some students CBS13 spoke with said they weren’t impressed with the year-end prank.
“I think it’s annoying,” one student told CBS 13. “When they vandalize our school property, we have to pay for it — out of our pocket.”
The school district is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the vandals.