Big Rig Crushes Car Parked On The Side Of I-5
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is in the hospital after a big rig ran over and crushed her car that was parked on a Sacramento freeway.
Then crash happened just before 1 a.m. Thursday morning on northbound Interstate 5 at Pocket Road.
The CHP says the car was disabled and pulled over to the shoulder, but part of the car was sticking out on the freeway and did not have its flashers on. One big rig drove up to the car and avoided it at the last second, but the other did not see the car and hit it. The truck came to rest on the lane divider.
Two people were in the truck.
The car was destroyed.