Big Rig Crushes Car Parked On The Side Of I-5
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is in the hospital after a big rig ran over and crushed her car that was parked on a Sacramento freeway.
Then crash happened just before 1 a.m. Thursday morning on northbound Interstate 5 at Pocket Road.
The CHP says the car was disabled and pulled over to the shoulder, but part of the car was sticking out on the freeway and did not have its flashers on. One big rig drove up to the car and avoided it at the last second, but the other did not see the car and hit it. The truck came to rest on the lane divider.
Two people were in the truck.
The car was destroyed.