Big Rig Crushes Car Parked On The Side Of I-5
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is in the hospital after a big rig ran over and crushed her car that was parked on a Sacramento freeway.
Then crash happened just before 1 a.m. Thursday morning on northbound Interstate 5 at Pocket Road.
The CHP says the car was disabled and pulled over to the shoulder, but part of the car was sticking out on the freeway and did not have its flashers on. One big rig drove up to the car and avoided it at the last second, but the other did not see the car and hit it. The truck came to rest on the lane divider.
Two people were in the truck.
The car was destroyed.