Big Rig Crushes Car Parked On The Side Of I-5
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A woman is in the hospital after a big rig ran over and crushed her car that was parked on a Sacramento freeway.
Then crash happened just before 1 a.m. Thursday morning on northbound Interstate 5 at Pocket Road.
The CHP says the car was disabled and pulled over to the shoulder, but part of the car was sticking out on the freeway and did not have its flashers on. One big rig drove up to the car and avoided it at the last second, but the other did not see the car and hit it. The truck came to rest on the lane divider.
Two people were in the truck.
The car was destroyed.