Bicyclist Dies After Being Hit By Truck In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A bicyclist was hit and killed by a truck in Elk Grove on Sunday night.
The incident happened at 11 p.m. on Vilamoura Way at Franklin High Road, say police. A Chevy pickup hauling a trailer hit the cyclist who was not riding in the nearby bike lane.
The 25-year-old man was taken to the hospital where he later died. His identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The incident is currently under investigation. Anyone with information about the collision is asked to call investigators at (916) 478-8148.