Bicyclist Dies After Being Hit By Truck In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A bicyclist was hit and killed by a truck in Elk Grove on Sunday night.
The incident happened at 11 p.m. on Vilamoura Way at Franklin High Road, say police. A Chevy pickup hauling a trailer hit the cyclist who was not riding in the nearby bike lane.
The 25-year-old man was taken to the hospital where he later died. His identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The incident is currently under investigation. Anyone with information about the collision is asked to call investigators at (916) 478-8148.