Bicyclist Dies After Being Hit By Truck In Elk Grove
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ELK GROVE (CBS13) – A bicyclist was hit and killed by a truck in Elk Grove on Sunday night.
The incident happened at 11 p.m. on Vilamoura Way at Franklin High Road, say police. A Chevy pickup hauling a trailer hit the cyclist who was not riding in the nearby bike lane.
The 25-year-old man was taken to the hospital where he later died. His identity is being withheld pending notification of next of kin.
The incident is currently under investigation. Anyone with information about the collision is asked to call investigators at (916) 478-8148.