Billy Ray Cyrus, Wife Attempting Second Divorce In Three Years
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Billy Ray Cyrus‘ wife has filed for divorce from the country singer after 19 years of marriage.
Court records show Tish Finley Cyrus filed Thursday in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. She’s seeking custody of their teenage child and spousal support.
It’s the couple’s second divorce attempt. Billy Ray Cyrus filed for divorce in 2010 but later withdrew the petition.
The couple issued a joint statement seeking privacy for their family. They say they want to find a resolution that’s in the best interests of their family.
The two got married in December 1993 and have three children together, including actress-musician MileyCyrus.
Billy Ray Cyrus rose to fame in 1992 with his song “Achy Breaky Heart.”
Celebrity website TMZ first reported the divorce.