Billy Ray Cyrus, Wife Attempting Second Divorce In Three Years
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Billy Ray Cyrus‘ wife has filed for divorce from the country singer after 19 years of marriage.
Court records show Tish Finley Cyrus filed Thursday in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. She’s seeking custody of their teenage child and spousal support.
It’s the couple’s second divorce attempt. Billy Ray Cyrus filed for divorce in 2010 but later withdrew the petition.
The couple issued a joint statement seeking privacy for their family. They say they want to find a resolution that’s in the best interests of their family.
The two got married in December 1993 and have three children together, including actress-musician MileyCyrus.
Billy Ray Cyrus rose to fame in 1992 with his song “Achy Breaky Heart.”
Celebrity website TMZ first reported the divorce.