Billy Ray Cyrus, Wife Attempting Second Divorce In Three Years
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
LOS ANGELES (AP) — Billy Ray Cyrus‘ wife has filed for divorce from the country singer after 19 years of marriage.
Court records show Tish Finley Cyrus filed Thursday in Los Angeles, citing irreconcilable differences. She’s seeking custody of their teenage child and spousal support.
It’s the couple’s second divorce attempt. Billy Ray Cyrus filed for divorce in 2010 but later withdrew the petition.
The couple issued a joint statement seeking privacy for their family. They say they want to find a resolution that’s in the best interests of their family.
The two got married in December 1993 and have three children together, including actress-musician MileyCyrus.
Billy Ray Cyrus rose to fame in 1992 with his song “Achy Breaky Heart.”
Celebrity website TMZ first reported the divorce.