New Dads Celebrate First Father’s Day With Newborns
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Some dads got the gift of life for Father’s Day as they welcomed a new baby into the world at Sutter Roseville Medical Center.
For Aaron Garmendia, this Father’s Day is one he’ll never forget. It’s the day he himself became a dad.
“He was due on Friday,” said Aaron of his newborn son.
It’s one thing to know you’re going to be a father and another to hold your baby for the first time.
“You talk about what’s it’s going to be like but you can’t describe it when you see him for the first time,” said Aaron.
Aaron is a natural and he’s ready to introduce his son to the world. The proud new dad is ready for the challenges that come along with fatherhood and he’s looking forward to sharing what he loves with his little one.
As far as gifts go, baby Levi’s mom, gave Aaron the one gift he’ll never forget.
“I never have to buy him a present again,” joked wife Marissa.
There will be many memories shared with baby and dad but none as important as the day he came into this world.
Sutter says seven to eight dads are expecting new babies at the hospital this Father’s Day.