Calif. Man Crushed By Cows On Dairy Farm
Don't Miss This
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
- Davis Police MRAP Just One Of Hundreds Of Items Acquired From Military Surplus In Yolo County
- East Porterville Residents Without Water As Wells Go Dry During California Drought
- Police: California Plane Stowaway Arrested At Phoenix Airport
Get Breaking News First
ONTARIO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a Southern California man has died after being crushed by cows at a dairy farm in Ontario.
The San Bernardino County Coroner’s office says in a statement Sunday that 28-year-old Winston Perez died in a hospital after undergoing surgery for severe internal injuries.
The Riverside man was moving the cows into a paddock Saturday morning when he was crushed between a gate and the fence by the animals.
The name of the farm and other details on the circumstances of Perez’s death were not released.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.