Calif. Man Crushed By Cows On Dairy Farm
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
ONTARIO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a Southern California man has died after being crushed by cows at a dairy farm in Ontario.
The San Bernardino County Coroner’s office says in a statement Sunday that 28-year-old Winston Perez died in a hospital after undergoing surgery for severe internal injuries.
The Riverside man was moving the cows into a paddock Saturday morning when he was crushed between a gate and the fence by the animals.
The name of the farm and other details on the circumstances of Perez’s death were not released.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.