Calif. Man Crushed By Cows On Dairy Farm
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
ONTARIO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a Southern California man has died after being crushed by cows at a dairy farm in Ontario.
The San Bernardino County Coroner’s office says in a statement Sunday that 28-year-old Winston Perez died in a hospital after undergoing surgery for severe internal injuries.
The Riverside man was moving the cows into a paddock Saturday morning when he was crushed between a gate and the fence by the animals.
The name of the farm and other details on the circumstances of Perez’s death were not released.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.