Calif. Man Crushed By Cows On Dairy Farm
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
Sports Fan Insider
ONTARIO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a Southern California man has died after being crushed by cows at a dairy farm in Ontario.
The San Bernardino County Coroner’s office says in a statement Sunday that 28-year-old Winston Perez died in a hospital after undergoing surgery for severe internal injuries.
The Riverside man was moving the cows into a paddock Saturday morning when he was crushed between a gate and the fence by the animals.
The name of the farm and other details on the circumstances of Perez’s death were not released.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.