Calif. Man Crushed By Cows On Dairy Farm
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
ONTARIO, Calif. (AP) — Authorities say a Southern California man has died after being crushed by cows at a dairy farm in Ontario.
The San Bernardino County Coroner’s office says in a statement Sunday that 28-year-old Winston Perez died in a hospital after undergoing surgery for severe internal injuries.
The Riverside man was moving the cows into a paddock Saturday morning when he was crushed between a gate and the fence by the animals.
The name of the farm and other details on the circumstances of Perez’s death were not released.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.