16-Year-Old Arrested In Connection With Davis Couple’s Stabbing Death
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — A 16-year-old boy is accused of stabbing an elderly couple to death in their home.
The arrest came as the FBI searched two Davis homes today—one of them only two doors down from where Chip Northup and Claudia Maupin were found dead in their bed in April.
Mary Northup says while she is relieved to hear about the arrest, there are still many questions unanswered about the death of her father and stepmother.
“They were murdered. It’s not just that my dad is dead, he was murdered,” Northup said the day after the first Father’s Day without her dad.
Investigators spent hours taking items out of a home just two doors down from the couple’s—a home neighbors say had been put up for sale just days before the murder.
At the same time, CBS13 cameras caught agents raiding a home just blocks away on Lillard Drive.
The raids were connected to the murder investigation, but authorities won’t say how they relate to the 16-year-old under arrest.