16-Year-Old Arrested In Connection With Davis Couple’s Stabbing Death
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — A 16-year-old boy is accused of stabbing an elderly couple to death in their home.
The arrest came as the FBI searched two Davis homes today—one of them only two doors down from where Chip Northup and Claudia Maupin were found dead in their bed in April.
Mary Northup says while she is relieved to hear about the arrest, there are still many questions unanswered about the death of her father and stepmother.
“They were murdered. It’s not just that my dad is dead, he was murdered,” Northup said the day after the first Father’s Day without her dad.
Investigators spent hours taking items out of a home just two doors down from the couple’s—a home neighbors say had been put up for sale just days before the murder.
At the same time, CBS13 cameras caught agents raiding a home just blocks away on Lillard Drive.
The raids were connected to the murder investigation, but authorities won’t say how they relate to the 16-year-old under arrest.