Four People Taken Into Custody After Car Hits Carmichael Apartment
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – Four people are in custody after a car crashed into a Carmichael apartment overnight, causing major damage.
The car drove through wall of the apartment on Mensch Court where a family of five was sleeping. Witnesses say they heard the sound of screeching tires and a loud bang.
“Last night they were here and they were just having fun, and the next thing you know they’re inside of our house,” said resident T.J. Mullinax.
The family was shaken, but says they are happy everyone is safe.
“Had it been the night before, my son would be dead right now,” said Lisa Gregory. “Because he was on the floor right there and the couch would have gone over him.”
All four people in the car were under the influence of alcohol and drugs, according to a Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson.
The car did not have license plates. Police haven’t said whether it was stolen.