Four People Taken Into Custody After Car Hits Carmichael Apartment
Don't Miss This
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
- Video: Man Killed In Bank Heist, Shootout Was Suspect In January Robbery At Same Bank, Say Detectives
- Portia De Rossi Reportedly Filmed Drunken Fights With Ellen
Get Breaking News First
CARMICHAEL (CBS13) – Four people are in custody after a car crashed into a Carmichael apartment overnight, causing major damage.
The car drove through wall of the apartment on Mensch Court where a family of five was sleeping. Witnesses say they heard the sound of screeching tires and a loud bang.
“Last night they were here and they were just having fun, and the next thing you know they’re inside of our house,” said resident T.J. Mullinax.
The family was shaken, but says they are happy everyone is safe.
“Had it been the night before, my son would be dead right now,” said Lisa Gregory. “Because he was on the floor right there and the couch would have gone over him.”
All four people in the car were under the influence of alcohol and drugs, according to a Sacramento County Sheriff’s Department spokesperson.
The car did not have license plates. Police haven’t said whether it was stolen.