Inmate Accused Of Attacking Napa Nurse Is Modesto Sexual Assault Suspect
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
NAPA (CBS13) — An inmate who was arrested in Modesto last September is accused of attacking a Napa State Hospital nurse and possibly trying to rape her.
CBS13 has learned the inmate is Kevin Long, the man that assaulted a 15-year-old girl on a Modesto bus the day after his release.
A spokesman for the hospital says around 7 p.m. on Sunday, one of the registered nurses was allegedly attacked by Long, but she was saved by a device around her neck that alerts other staff to where she is to get help.
Long has been in and out of prison and mental-health hospitals since 1995.