Inmate Accused Of Attacking Napa Nurse Is Modesto Sexual Assault Suspect
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
NAPA (CBS13) — An inmate who was arrested in Modesto last September is accused of attacking a Napa State Hospital nurse and possibly trying to rape her.
CBS13 has learned the inmate is Kevin Long, the man that assaulted a 15-year-old girl on a Modesto bus the day after his release.
A spokesman for the hospital says around 7 p.m. on Sunday, one of the registered nurses was allegedly attacked by Long, but she was saved by a device around her neck that alerts other staff to where she is to get help.
Long has been in and out of prison and mental-health hospitals since 1995.