Inmate Accused Of Attacking Napa Nurse Is Modesto Sexual Assault Suspect
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
NAPA (CBS13) — An inmate who was arrested in Modesto last September is accused of attacking a Napa State Hospital nurse and possibly trying to rape her.
CBS13 has learned the inmate is Kevin Long, the man that assaulted a 15-year-old girl on a Modesto bus the day after his release.
A spokesman for the hospital says around 7 p.m. on Sunday, one of the registered nurses was allegedly attacked by Long, but she was saved by a device around her neck that alerts other staff to where she is to get help.
Long has been in and out of prison and mental-health hospitals since 1995.