Charges Filed Against 16-Year-Old Accused Of Murdering Davis Couple
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
DAVIS (CBS13) — Daniel Marsh, 16, faces two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Oliver Northup and Claudia Maupin. In addition, there are a series of enhancements added. (Read: Daniel Marsh Complaint)
In both counts, he faces a court enhancement of the use of a deadly weapon in the deaths of the couple.
Special case enhancements allege that Marsh:
1. intentionally killed more than one person,
2. demonstrated exceptional depravity in the killing,
3. was lying in wait to kill the victims, and
4. inflicted torture in the commission of the murder.