Charges Filed Against 16-Year-Old Accused Of Murdering Davis Couple
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — Daniel Marsh, 16, faces two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Oliver Northup and Claudia Maupin. In addition, there are a series of enhancements added. (Read: Daniel Marsh Complaint)
In both counts, he faces a court enhancement of the use of a deadly weapon in the deaths of the couple.
Special case enhancements allege that Marsh:
1. intentionally killed more than one person,
2. demonstrated exceptional depravity in the killing,
3. was lying in wait to kill the victims, and
4. inflicted torture in the commission of the murder.