Charges Filed Against 16-Year-Old Accused Of Murdering Davis Couple
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — Daniel Marsh, 16, faces two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Oliver Northup and Claudia Maupin. In addition, there are a series of enhancements added. (Read: Daniel Marsh Complaint)
In both counts, he faces a court enhancement of the use of a deadly weapon in the deaths of the couple.
Special case enhancements allege that Marsh:
1. intentionally killed more than one person,
2. demonstrated exceptional depravity in the killing,
3. was lying in wait to kill the victims, and
4. inflicted torture in the commission of the murder.