Charges Filed Against 16-Year-Old Accused Of Murdering Davis Couple
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — Daniel Marsh, 16, faces two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Oliver Northup and Claudia Maupin. In addition, there are a series of enhancements added. (Read: Daniel Marsh Complaint)
In both counts, he faces a court enhancement of the use of a deadly weapon in the deaths of the couple.
Special case enhancements allege that Marsh:
1. intentionally killed more than one person,
2. demonstrated exceptional depravity in the killing,
3. was lying in wait to kill the victims, and
4. inflicted torture in the commission of the murder.