Charges Filed Against 16-Year-Old Accused Of Murdering Davis Couple
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) — Daniel Marsh, 16, faces two counts of first-degree murder in the deaths of Oliver Northup and Claudia Maupin. In addition, there are a series of enhancements added. (Read: Daniel Marsh Complaint)
In both counts, he faces a court enhancement of the use of a deadly weapon in the deaths of the couple.
Special case enhancements allege that Marsh:
1. intentionally killed more than one person,
2. demonstrated exceptional depravity in the killing,
3. was lying in wait to kill the victims, and
4. inflicted torture in the commission of the murder.