Police: Davis Man Intentionally Drives Into Woodland Home
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) — A Davis man is accused of intentionally ramming a home in Woodland.
Woodland Police officers say Anze Yu, 18, intentionally drove his BMW X5 into a house on the 1800 block of East Gum Avenue and then drove off.
Officers later found Yu stopped in his car on Highway 113 after it likely broke down about three miles south of Woodland.
Due to the sensitive nature of the case, police aren’t revealing the connection between Yu and the resident.
Yu was booked into the Yolo County Jail. The damage to the house and vehicles in its garage was estimated at $16,000.