Police: Davis Man Intentionally Drives Into Woodland Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) — A Davis man is accused of intentionally ramming a home in Woodland.
Woodland Police officers say Anze Yu, 18, intentionally drove his BMW X5 into a house on the 1800 block of East Gum Avenue and then drove off.
Officers later found Yu stopped in his car on Highway 113 after it likely broke down about three miles south of Woodland.
Due to the sensitive nature of the case, police aren’t revealing the connection between Yu and the resident.
Yu was booked into the Yolo County Jail. The damage to the house and vehicles in its garage was estimated at $16,000.