Police: Davis Man Intentionally Drives Into Woodland Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WOODLAND (CBS13) — A Davis man is accused of intentionally ramming a home in Woodland.
Woodland Police officers say Anze Yu, 18, intentionally drove his BMW X5 into a house on the 1800 block of East Gum Avenue and then drove off.
Officers later found Yu stopped in his car on Highway 113 after it likely broke down about three miles south of Woodland.
Due to the sensitive nature of the case, police aren’t revealing the connection between Yu and the resident.
Yu was booked into the Yolo County Jail. The damage to the house and vehicles in its garage was estimated at $16,000.