2 Vacant Sacramento Homes Burn Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Yuba City Officer, Woman Shot Overnight
- Roseville Cuddling Business In High Demand As Holiday Season Approaches
- Woodland Police Acquire MRAP Rejected By Davis City Council Amid Police Militarization Debate
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fire crews were battling flames at two different Sacramento homes that caught fire overnight.
Firefighters were called to a boarded-up south Sacramento home on Fruitridge Road and Lowell Street to fight a fire in the home’s attic.
Investigators are calling the fire inside the abandoned home suspicious.
Fortunately, the fire was brought under control by firefighters before it could spread to adjacent homes.
The exact cause of the blaze has not been identified.
Another Sacramento home was also destroyed by a fire just before 1 a.m. on 38th Avenue and Franklin Boulevard.
Several witnesses called 911 and reported seeing flames coming from the home.
Fire officials believe the home was vacant.
No injuries were reported.