2 Vacant Sacramento Homes Burn Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fire crews were battling flames at two different Sacramento homes that caught fire overnight.
Firefighters were called to a boarded-up south Sacramento home on Fruitridge Road and Lowell Street to fight a fire in the home’s attic.
Investigators are calling the fire inside the abandoned home suspicious.
Fortunately, the fire was brought under control by firefighters before it could spread to adjacent homes.
The exact cause of the blaze has not been identified.
Another Sacramento home was also destroyed by a fire just before 1 a.m. on 38th Avenue and Franklin Boulevard.
Several witnesses called 911 and reported seeing flames coming from the home.
Fire officials believe the home was vacant.
No injuries were reported.