2 Vacant Sacramento Homes Burn Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fire crews were battling flames at two different Sacramento homes that caught fire overnight.
Firefighters were called to a boarded-up south Sacramento home on Fruitridge Road and Lowell Street to fight a fire in the home’s attic.
Investigators are calling the fire inside the abandoned home suspicious.
Fortunately, the fire was brought under control by firefighters before it could spread to adjacent homes.
The exact cause of the blaze has not been identified.
Another Sacramento home was also destroyed by a fire just before 1 a.m. on 38th Avenue and Franklin Boulevard.
Several witnesses called 911 and reported seeing flames coming from the home.
Fire officials believe the home was vacant.
No injuries were reported.