2 Vacant Sacramento Homes Burn Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fire crews were battling flames at two different Sacramento homes that caught fire overnight.
Firefighters were called to a boarded-up south Sacramento home on Fruitridge Road and Lowell Street to fight a fire in the home’s attic.
Investigators are calling the fire inside the abandoned home suspicious.
Fortunately, the fire was brought under control by firefighters before it could spread to adjacent homes.
The exact cause of the blaze has not been identified.
Another Sacramento home was also destroyed by a fire just before 1 a.m. on 38th Avenue and Franklin Boulevard.
Several witnesses called 911 and reported seeing flames coming from the home.
Fire officials believe the home was vacant.
No injuries were reported.