2 Vacant Sacramento Homes Burn Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Fire crews were battling flames at two different Sacramento homes that caught fire overnight.
Firefighters were called to a boarded-up south Sacramento home on Fruitridge Road and Lowell Street to fight a fire in the home’s attic.
Investigators are calling the fire inside the abandoned home suspicious.
Fortunately, the fire was brought under control by firefighters before it could spread to adjacent homes.
The exact cause of the blaze has not been identified.
Another Sacramento home was also destroyed by a fire just before 1 a.m. on 38th Avenue and Franklin Boulevard.
Several witnesses called 911 and reported seeing flames coming from the home.
Fire officials believe the home was vacant.
No injuries were reported.