New Assistant General Manager Bratz Also A Former King
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The Sacramento Kings announced the team’s new assistant general manager Friday afternoon.
Mike Bratz spent the past three seasons in Denver working alongside Kings’ new General Manager Pete D’Alessandro. Most recently Bratz served as the Nuggets’ director of player personnel.
“He brings 35 years of NBA experience serving in nearly every role the game has to offer,” said D’Alessandro. “During our time together in Denver, I came to know Mike as one of the classiest, hardest working individuals in our business.”
Bratz is no stranger to Sacramento, where he has served as both player and assistant coach to the Kings. He played on the team’s inaugural season and served as an assistant coach for seven seasons in the 90s.
The former King’s career also includes serving as a scout for the Utah Jazz, an assistant coach in Washington, a collegiate and minor-league scout for the Cleveland Cavaliers, and later joining the team as an assistant coach.