Shirtless Roseville Man On Roof Not Pleased With Fire Response
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — While most residents were happy with firefighters’ fast response to the fire near Maidu Park in Roseville, one man was not.
When the Roseville man woke up, he says he saw flames and jumped on this roof to spray them down. He was up there for the better part of two hours.
During a live interview with CBS13 on Friday, he was obviously frustrated and had some choice words for firefighters, saying their response took too long.
“When they don’t show up and do anything, now, what? Two-and-a-half hours later they’re finally doing stuff, putting out the embers.”
Firefighters told us that in a situation like this they will bypass homes with better roofs to get to those that are more likely to burn.
They also said if they see a homeowner putting water on a home, they’ll skip it to protect others.