Shirtless Roseville Man On Roof Not Pleased With Fire Response
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — While most residents were happy with firefighters’ fast response to the fire near Maidu Park in Roseville, one man was not.
When the Roseville man woke up, he says he saw flames and jumped on this roof to spray them down. He was up there for the better part of two hours.
During a live interview with CBS13 on Friday, he was obviously frustrated and had some choice words for firefighters, saying their response took too long.
“When they don’t show up and do anything, now, what? Two-and-a-half hours later they’re finally doing stuff, putting out the embers.”
Firefighters told us that in a situation like this they will bypass homes with better roofs to get to those that are more likely to burn.
They also said if they see a homeowner putting water on a home, they’ll skip it to protect others.