Swimming Bunnies: Roseville Family Finds Long-Eared Surprise From Pets
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A Roseville family has found a unique way to keep their bunnies cool on the first day of summer: they take a swim in the backyard saltwater pool.
Meet Mister Hunter Chunker, Morgan, and Baby Bu-Buns, the Mellish family bunnies.
“They would rather be in the cold than the heat,” said Brenna Mellish.
So when it got up to a scorching 108 degrees a few weeks back.
“All the bunnies were back in their cage and it was getting pretty hot,” said Bryce Mellish.
Bryce and Brenna thought to give them a little dip in the saltwater pool and to their surprise:
“They just started swimming around,” said Brenna
Each finding their own bunny paddle style.
When they’re done with their summer swim sessions, they hop up on a raft and relax.
“As long as they want, but they get tired and stuff, so not very long swimming.” said Brenna.
You can bet with their newfound fun, these furry friends will be lounging poolside all summer.
The family also owns a dog. It hates the pool.