Swimming Bunnies: Roseville Family Finds Long-Eared Surprise From Pets
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) — A Roseville family has found a unique way to keep their bunnies cool on the first day of summer: they take a swim in the backyard saltwater pool.
Meet Mister Hunter Chunker, Morgan, and Baby Bu-Buns, the Mellish family bunnies.
“They would rather be in the cold than the heat,” said Brenna Mellish.
So when it got up to a scorching 108 degrees a few weeks back.
“All the bunnies were back in their cage and it was getting pretty hot,” said Bryce Mellish.
Bryce and Brenna thought to give them a little dip in the saltwater pool and to their surprise:
“They just started swimming around,” said Brenna
Each finding their own bunny paddle style.
When they’re done with their summer swim sessions, they hop up on a raft and relax.
“As long as they want, but they get tired and stuff, so not very long swimming.” said Brenna.
You can bet with their newfound fun, these furry friends will be lounging poolside all summer.
The family also owns a dog. It hates the pool.