$50,000 Reward Offered For Information In Yuba City Mailman Beating
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
YUBA CITY (CBS13) — U.S. Postal Inspectors and police detectives are looking for new information in the beating of a Yuba City mailman.
But police say as many as four people attacked the mailman on Thursday.
A $50,000 reward is being offered for information.