Man Comes Home To Find Burglar Asleep On His Couch
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A Sacramento man came home just after 8 p.m. Sunday to find a stranger asleep on his couch.
When the man walked into his home in the 8000 block of 32nd Avenue, he found a man lying on his couch asleep with the man’s gun within reach, say police. The man called authorities, who came to the home and arrested the suspect.
Police say the suspect is 32-year-old John Hernandez, a parolee at large.
Hernandez allegedly had some of the man’s property in his pockets. Police say a bag near the couch contained property stolen during another recent burglary.
Hernandez was booked into jail on charges of possession of stolen property, violation of parole and being in possession of a firearm.