SUV Hydroplanes And Hits Traffic Pole In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – Wet streets are being blamed for a crash that took out a street pole in Rancho Cordova.
Officers say an SUV was likely driving a little too fast through the intersection of Coloma Road and Chase Drive when it hydroplaned, hit a pole and knocked down wires and traffic lights onto the SUV.
No one was hurt in the crash.