SUV Hydroplanes And Hits Traffic Pole In Rancho Cordova
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – Wet streets are being blamed for a crash that took out a street pole in Rancho Cordova.
Officers say an SUV was likely driving a little too fast through the intersection of Coloma Road and Chase Drive when it hydroplaned, hit a pole and knocked down wires and traffic lights onto the SUV.
No one was hurt in the crash.