UPDATED: Multiple Fire Agencies Searching For Man Following Ground Slide
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Rescue crews ended a search of the American River after the ground slid underneath a man walking along the river Saturday night.
Fire crews from Sacramento Metro Fire, the Sacramento Fire Department, and the Folsom Fire Department searched the waters for the man. The slide was reportedly about 20 to 30 feet wide and 5 to 6 feet deep.
Six witnesses reportedly saw the man fall into the water as a result of that slide.
Metro Fire units say both search crews and canines came up empty.