UPDATED: Multiple Fire Agencies Searching For Man Following Ground Slide
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Rescue crews ended a search of the American River after the ground slid underneath a man walking along the river Saturday night.
Fire crews from Sacramento Metro Fire, the Sacramento Fire Department, and the Folsom Fire Department searched the waters for the man. The slide was reportedly about 20 to 30 feet wide and 5 to 6 feet deep.
Six witnesses reportedly saw the man fall into the water as a result of that slide.
Metro Fire units say both search crews and canines came up empty.