Obama Administration Pushing Back Health Care Changes For Businesses To 2015
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
WASHINGTON (CBS13) — The Obama administration has announced it is pushing back a key part of the Affordable Care Act until 2015.
The Treasury Department released a statement saying the move will both allow the department to simplify its new reporting requirements and give employers and providers more time to adapt health coverage and reporting systems. The department cited an earlier effort to reduce a 21-page application to only three pages as an example of what it hopes to accomplish in the next year.
The department encourages employers to maintain or expand their offerings in 2014.