Obama Administration Pushing Back Health Care Changes For Businesses To 2015
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
WASHINGTON (CBS13) — The Obama administration has announced it is pushing back a key part of the Affordable Care Act until 2015.
The Treasury Department released a statement saying the move will both allow the department to simplify its new reporting requirements and give employers and providers more time to adapt health coverage and reporting systems. The department cited an earlier effort to reduce a 21-page application to only three pages as an example of what it hopes to accomplish in the next year.
The department encourages employers to maintain or expand their offerings in 2014.