Obama Administration Pushing Back Health Care Changes For Businesses To 2015
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WASHINGTON (CBS13) — The Obama administration has announced it is pushing back a key part of the Affordable Care Act until 2015.
The Treasury Department released a statement saying the move will both allow the department to simplify its new reporting requirements and give employers and providers more time to adapt health coverage and reporting systems. The department cited an earlier effort to reduce a 21-page application to only three pages as an example of what it hopes to accomplish in the next year.
The department encourages employers to maintain or expand their offerings in 2014.