CHP Locate Person Of Interest In Woman’s Death On I-5
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – CHP officers located a person of interest in the fatal crash that killed a woman last week.
Claudia Marie Gonzalez was hit by a vehicle on northbound Interstate 5, just north of County Road 103 in Yolo County on July 5, say officers. The driver of the other vehicle drove off.
Officers investigating the crash were able to identify the suspect’s vehicle as a 1998 Buick Park Avenue. Anonymous tips led officers to a dismantling yard in Sacramento.
Officers impounded the vehicle and located a person of interest.
The investigation is ongoing.
The CHP asks any witnesses with information about this crash to call them at (530) 662-4685.