CHP Locate Person Of Interest In Woman’s Death On I-5
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – CHP officers located a person of interest in the fatal crash that killed a woman last week.
Claudia Marie Gonzalez was hit by a vehicle on northbound Interstate 5, just north of County Road 103 in Yolo County on July 5, say officers. The driver of the other vehicle drove off.
Officers investigating the crash were able to identify the suspect’s vehicle as a 1998 Buick Park Avenue. Anonymous tips led officers to a dismantling yard in Sacramento.
Officers impounded the vehicle and located a person of interest.
The investigation is ongoing.
The CHP asks any witnesses with information about this crash to call them at (530) 662-4685.