CHP Locate Person Of Interest In Woman’s Death On I-5
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
WOODLAND (CBS13) – CHP officers located a person of interest in the fatal crash that killed a woman last week.
Claudia Marie Gonzalez was hit by a vehicle on northbound Interstate 5, just north of County Road 103 in Yolo County on July 5, say officers. The driver of the other vehicle drove off.
Officers investigating the crash were able to identify the suspect’s vehicle as a 1998 Buick Park Avenue. Anonymous tips led officers to a dismantling yard in Sacramento.
Officers impounded the vehicle and located a person of interest.
The investigation is ongoing.
The CHP asks any witnesses with information about this crash to call them at (530) 662-4685.