CHP Locate Person Of Interest In Woman’s Death On I-5
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
WOODLAND (CBS13) – CHP officers located a person of interest in the fatal crash that killed a woman last week.
Claudia Marie Gonzalez was hit by a vehicle on northbound Interstate 5, just north of County Road 103 in Yolo County on July 5, say officers. The driver of the other vehicle drove off.
Officers investigating the crash were able to identify the suspect’s vehicle as a 1998 Buick Park Avenue. Anonymous tips led officers to a dismantling yard in Sacramento.
Officers impounded the vehicle and located a person of interest.
The investigation is ongoing.
The CHP asks any witnesses with information about this crash to call them at (530) 662-4685.