CHP Locate Person Of Interest In Woman’s Death On I-5
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
WOODLAND (CBS13) – CHP officers located a person of interest in the fatal crash that killed a woman last week.
Claudia Marie Gonzalez was hit by a vehicle on northbound Interstate 5, just north of County Road 103 in Yolo County on July 5, say officers. The driver of the other vehicle drove off.
Officers investigating the crash were able to identify the suspect’s vehicle as a 1998 Buick Park Avenue. Anonymous tips led officers to a dismantling yard in Sacramento.
Officers impounded the vehicle and located a person of interest.
The investigation is ongoing.
The CHP asks any witnesses with information about this crash to call them at (530) 662-4685.