2 Thieves Break Into Kohl’s In Natomas, Steal Jewelry
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police have arrested a suspect in an overnight Kohl’s department store break-in.
Police say two people broke into the store on Natomas Boulevard and stole jewelry.
A security guard saw a car speeding away, and police say the suspects then ran into a nearby apartment complex.
One suspect was arrested a short time later, but it is unknown what happened to the other.