2 Thieves Break Into Kohl’s In Natomas, Steal Jewelry
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police have arrested a suspect in an overnight Kohl’s department store break-in.
Police say two people broke into the store on Natomas Boulevard and stole jewelry.
A security guard saw a car speeding away, and police say the suspects then ran into a nearby apartment complex.
One suspect was arrested a short time later, but it is unknown what happened to the other.