2 Thieves Break Into Kohl’s In Natomas, Steal Jewelry
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police have arrested a suspect in an overnight Kohl’s department store break-in.
Police say two people broke into the store on Natomas Boulevard and stole jewelry.
A security guard saw a car speeding away, and police say the suspects then ran into a nearby apartment complex.
One suspect was arrested a short time later, but it is unknown what happened to the other.