2 Thieves Break Into Kohl’s In Natomas, Steal Jewelry
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police have arrested a suspect in an overnight Kohl’s department store break-in.
Police say two people broke into the store on Natomas Boulevard and stole jewelry.
A security guard saw a car speeding away, and police say the suspects then ran into a nearby apartment complex.
One suspect was arrested a short time later, but it is unknown what happened to the other.