2 Thieves Break Into Kohl’s In Natomas, Steal Jewelry
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Sacramento police have arrested a suspect in an overnight Kohl’s department store break-in.
Police say two people broke into the store on Natomas Boulevard and stole jewelry.
A security guard saw a car speeding away, and police say the suspects then ran into a nearby apartment complex.
One suspect was arrested a short time later, but it is unknown what happened to the other.