Zimmerman Protesters Vandalize Public Property In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – Protesters in Davis vandalized public property with messages in support of Trayvon Martin.
They spray painted “Justice For Trayvon” on a sidewalk near Alvarado Avenue and Sycamore Lane. The same message was also left at a bus shelter.
Someone used red paint to write “Zimmerman Equals Injustice” along a bike tunnel.
Some of the graffiti has since been cleaned up.