Zimmerman Protesters Vandalize Public Property In Davis
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
DAVIS (CBS13) – Protesters in Davis vandalized public property with messages in support of Trayvon Martin.
They spray painted “Justice For Trayvon” on a sidewalk near Alvarado Avenue and Sycamore Lane. The same message was also left at a bus shelter.
Someone used red paint to write “Zimmerman Equals Injustice” along a bike tunnel.
Some of the graffiti has since been cleaned up.