Zimmerman Protesters Vandalize Public Property In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Kings Rally Late, Win Vegas Summer Title
- 40-Year-Old Mom With Two Kids Becomes NFL Cheerleader
- Raw: Driver Records Cellphone Video Of Stockton Shootout
- Get Ready For More Delays As Interstate 80 Project Will Close Lanes Starting Saturday
- Video: Family, Friends Mourn Death Of Woman Taken Hostage By Bank Robbery Suspects
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – Protesters in Davis vandalized public property with messages in support of Trayvon Martin.
They spray painted “Justice For Trayvon” on a sidewalk near Alvarado Avenue and Sycamore Lane. The same message was also left at a bus shelter.
Someone used red paint to write “Zimmerman Equals Injustice” along a bike tunnel.
Some of the graffiti has since been cleaned up.