Zimmerman Protesters Vandalize Public Property In Davis
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
DAVIS (CBS13) – Protesters in Davis vandalized public property with messages in support of Trayvon Martin.
They spray painted “Justice For Trayvon” on a sidewalk near Alvarado Avenue and Sycamore Lane. The same message was also left at a bus shelter.
Someone used red paint to write “Zimmerman Equals Injustice” along a bike tunnel.
Some of the graffiti has since been cleaned up.