Zimmerman Protesters Vandalize Public Property In Davis
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
DAVIS (CBS13) – Protesters in Davis vandalized public property with messages in support of Trayvon Martin.
They spray painted “Justice For Trayvon” on a sidewalk near Alvarado Avenue and Sycamore Lane. The same message was also left at a bus shelter.
Someone used red paint to write “Zimmerman Equals Injustice” along a bike tunnel.
Some of the graffiti has since been cleaned up.