Forbes Names Sacramento River Cats Most Valuable Minor League Team
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Forbes Magazine named the Sacramento River Cats the most valuable minor league team in the country.
The magazine valued the AAA team at $38 million this year.
Ticket sales, luxury suites, parking fees and money spent at the concessions all play a factor in the rankings.
Coming in second place with a value of $35 million is the Round Rock Express. The team is partly owned by Texas Rangers owner Nolan Ryan.