Forbes Names Sacramento River Cats Most Valuable Minor League Team
Don't Miss This
- Stockton School District Possibly Selling $2 Million In Unused School Buses
- Strong, This New Member Of Stockton Schools Police Force Is
- After Bed Bug Complaints, Lodi Theater Closed Until Thursday To Eliminate ‘Insect’ Problem
- Alleged Bed Bug Infestation Temporarily Shutters Lodi Movie Theater
- Emerging Solar Plants Are Igniting Birds Mid-Air
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Forbes Magazine named the Sacramento River Cats the most valuable minor league team in the country.
The magazine valued the AAA team at $38 million this year.
Ticket sales, luxury suites, parking fees and money spent at the concessions all play a factor in the rankings.
Coming in second place with a value of $35 million is the Round Rock Express. The team is partly owned by Texas Rangers owner Nolan Ryan.