Forbes Names Sacramento River Cats Most Valuable Minor League Team
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Forbes Magazine named the Sacramento River Cats the most valuable minor league team in the country.
The magazine valued the AAA team at $38 million this year.
Ticket sales, luxury suites, parking fees and money spent at the concessions all play a factor in the rankings.
Coming in second place with a value of $35 million is the Round Rock Express. The team is partly owned by Texas Rangers owner Nolan Ryan.