Forbes Names Sacramento River Cats Most Valuable Minor League Team
Don't Miss This
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
- Gas Station Robber Regrets Taking Money, Returns It And Apologizes Hours Later
- Feds Issue Warning: Please Stop Taking Selfies With Bears
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Forbes Magazine named the Sacramento River Cats the most valuable minor league team in the country.
The magazine valued the AAA team at $38 million this year.
Ticket sales, luxury suites, parking fees and money spent at the concessions all play a factor in the rankings.
Coming in second place with a value of $35 million is the Round Rock Express. The team is partly owned by Texas Rangers owner Nolan Ryan.