Forbes Names Sacramento River Cats Most Valuable Minor League Team
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Forbes Magazine named the Sacramento River Cats the most valuable minor league team in the country.
The magazine valued the AAA team at $38 million this year.
Ticket sales, luxury suites, parking fees and money spent at the concessions all play a factor in the rankings.
Coming in second place with a value of $35 million is the Round Rock Express. The team is partly owned by Texas Rangers owner Nolan Ryan.