Boy Scout Leader Killed In Highway 20 Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
MENDOCINO COUNTY (CBS13) — A Boy Scout leader killed in a Highway 20 crash has been identified.
Robert Wayne Garrison of Newcastle was one of the leaders among about two-dozen scouts and troop leaders heading to Camp Wente in Willits.
At around 11 a.m. on Sunday, a chain-reaction crash sent another vehicle sailing through the intersection and straight into their path.
Garrison was pronounced dead at the scene.
Four scouts were also injured in the crash, including Garrison’s 14-year-old son, who is listed in critical condition.
At least one of the victims has been released from the hospital.