Boy Scout Leader Killed In Highway 20 Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
MENDOCINO COUNTY (CBS13) — A Boy Scout leader killed in a Highway 20 crash has been identified.
Robert Wayne Garrison of Newcastle was one of the leaders among about two-dozen scouts and troop leaders heading to Camp Wente in Willits.
At around 11 a.m. on Sunday, a chain-reaction crash sent another vehicle sailing through the intersection and straight into their path.
Garrison was pronounced dead at the scene.
Four scouts were also injured in the crash, including Garrison’s 14-year-old son, who is listed in critical condition.
At least one of the victims has been released from the hospital.