Boy Scout Leader Killed In Highway 20 Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
MENDOCINO COUNTY (CBS13) — A Boy Scout leader killed in a Highway 20 crash has been identified.
Robert Wayne Garrison of Newcastle was one of the leaders among about two-dozen scouts and troop leaders heading to Camp Wente in Willits.
At around 11 a.m. on Sunday, a chain-reaction crash sent another vehicle sailing through the intersection and straight into their path.
Garrison was pronounced dead at the scene.
Four scouts were also injured in the crash, including Garrison’s 14-year-old son, who is listed in critical condition.
At least one of the victims has been released from the hospital.