Boy Scout Leader Killed In Highway 20 Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
MENDOCINO COUNTY (CBS13) — A Boy Scout leader killed in a Highway 20 crash has been identified.
Robert Wayne Garrison of Newcastle was one of the leaders among about two-dozen scouts and troop leaders heading to Camp Wente in Willits.
At around 11 a.m. on Sunday, a chain-reaction crash sent another vehicle sailing through the intersection and straight into their path.
Garrison was pronounced dead at the scene.
Four scouts were also injured in the crash, including Garrison’s 14-year-old son, who is listed in critical condition.
At least one of the victims has been released from the hospital.