Boy Scout Leader Killed In Highway 20 Crash Identified
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
MENDOCINO COUNTY (CBS13) — A Boy Scout leader killed in a Highway 20 crash has been identified.
Robert Wayne Garrison of Newcastle was one of the leaders among about two-dozen scouts and troop leaders heading to Camp Wente in Willits.
At around 11 a.m. on Sunday, a chain-reaction crash sent another vehicle sailing through the intersection and straight into their path.
Garrison was pronounced dead at the scene.
Four scouts were also injured in the crash, including Garrison’s 14-year-old son, who is listed in critical condition.
At least one of the victims has been released from the hospital.