Portion Of Sacramento Railyards Sold To Developer Larry Kelly
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A portion of the Sacramento Railyards will change hands once again.
In a press release issued Tuesday, IA Sacramento Holdings, LLC announced it was entering into an option agreement to sell “significant portions” of the property to developer Larry Kelley, who will also be the project’s master developer.
Kelley’s firm, LDK Capital, developed Stanford Ranch and is developing McClellan Park on the site of the former McClellan AFB.
“The timing of this agreement could not be better as it allows us to completely reshape downtown Sacramento with both the arena project and now the Railyards,” said Mayor Kevin Johnson.
IAH foreclosed on a loan to the Railyards’ previous owner, Thomas Enterprises, in 2010.