Portion Of Sacramento Railyards Sold To Developer Larry Kelly
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – A portion of the Sacramento Railyards will change hands once again.
In a press release issued Tuesday, IA Sacramento Holdings, LLC announced it was entering into an option agreement to sell “significant portions” of the property to developer Larry Kelley, who will also be the project’s master developer.
Kelley’s firm, LDK Capital, developed Stanford Ranch and is developing McClellan Park on the site of the former McClellan AFB.
“The timing of this agreement could not be better as it allows us to completely reshape downtown Sacramento with both the arena project and now the Railyards,” said Mayor Kevin Johnson.
IAH foreclosed on a loan to the Railyards’ previous owner, Thomas Enterprises, in 2010.