Three Juveniles Arrested For Leading Police On Chase In Stolen Vehicle
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
ROSEVILLE (CBS13) – Three juveniles are facing charges after leading police on a car chase and crashing into two other vehicles.
At around 4 p.m. Sunday, officers attempted to make a traffic stop on a vehicle for a traffic violation in the area of Interstate 80 and Highway 65. Instead of pulling over, the driver sped off, leading police on a pursuit in what turned out to be a stolen vehicle, according to Cpl. Gil Farrulla of the Rocklin Police Department.
The suspect pulled off the freeway at the Douglas Boulevard off-ramp, and in the process, hit two vehicles that were also exiting. The driver stopped the vehicle, ran off and was arrested a short time later y Roseville police. Two other suspects remained in the vehicle and were taken into custody.
The three juveniles were taken to the Sacramento Regional Medical Center to be treated for their injuries. Once they’re released from the hospital, the juveniles will be taken into custody and booked into juvenile hall.
One of the other drivers who was hit by the suspects was taken to the hospital to be treated for injuries.