Goodwill Grenade: Donation Box Had Potentially Explosive Surprise Inside
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) — Several businesses in Citrus Heights were evacuated on Monday when a grenade was found inside a box of goods donated to a Goodwill store.
The box was donated to the Goodwill store and donation center on the 7100 block of Auburn Boulevard.
The store wasn’t evacuated because the grenade had been taken outside. However, several other buildings in the area were evacuated.
An explosives team took the grenade away from the scene, saying it looked like it was fully intact.