Goodwill Grenade: Donation Box Had Potentially Explosive Surprise Inside
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) — Several businesses in Citrus Heights were evacuated on Monday when a grenade was found inside a box of goods donated to a Goodwill store.
The box was donated to the Goodwill store and donation center on the 7100 block of Auburn Boulevard.
The store wasn’t evacuated because the grenade had been taken outside. However, several other buildings in the area were evacuated.
An explosives team took the grenade away from the scene, saying it looked like it was fully intact.