Goodwill Grenade: Donation Box Had Potentially Explosive Surprise Inside
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
CITRUS HEIGHTS (CBS13) — Several businesses in Citrus Heights were evacuated on Monday when a grenade was found inside a box of goods donated to a Goodwill store.
The box was donated to the Goodwill store and donation center on the 7100 block of Auburn Boulevard.
The store wasn’t evacuated because the grenade had been taken outside. However, several other buildings in the area were evacuated.
An explosives team took the grenade away from the scene, saying it looked like it was fully intact.