Leila Fowler Murder Investigation Timeline (page 4)
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
MAY 11: Sheriff: Leila Fowler’s Brother Arrested For Murder
A day after our interview aired, Calaveras County Sheriff Gary Kuntz announced the arrest of 12-year-old Isaiah Fowler in his sister’s stabbing death.
MAY 12: Residents Feel ‘Betrayed’ Following Arrest Of Leila Fowler’s Brother
After two weeks on edge, Calaveras County residents were shocked to find out Leila Fowler’s brother was arrested in her stabbing death. While they were relieved to know a suspect was in custody, they also felt betrayed—feeling the support they gave the family searching for an unknown killer was wasted since the alleged killer was right under their noses the whole time.
MAY 13: Shocked Students Return To School Following Arrest Of Leila Fowler’s Brother
Toyon Middle School students returned to class for the first time since the shocking news of Isaiah Fowler’s weekend arrest. Counselors were available to students dealing with the news.