Motorcyclist Killed After Colliding With Truck In Yolo County
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
YOLO COUNTY (CBS13) – A motorcyclist has died after an early morning accident in rural Yolo County.
The crash happened Wednesday morning just before 6 a.m. at County Roads 85 and 15B, north of Capay.
The CHP tells CBS13 the truck pulled out of a driveway onto County Road 85 in the path of the motorcycle. The rider hit the truck, was thrown from his motorcycle and died. He was wearing a helmet.
“It doesn’t matter how many times you come out here to an incident, whether it’s a fatality or people are injured or their vehicles are damaged. It’s an impact to anybody’s life when this occurs,” CHP Sgt. Brent Shultz said.
The driver of the truck has been arrested on suspicion of DUI.