Motorcyclist Killed After Colliding With Truck In Yolo County
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
YOLO COUNTY (CBS13) – A motorcyclist has died after an early morning accident in rural Yolo County.
The crash happened Wednesday morning just before 6 a.m. at County Roads 85 and 15B, north of Capay.
The CHP tells CBS13 the truck pulled out of a driveway onto County Road 85 in the path of the motorcycle. The rider hit the truck, was thrown from his motorcycle and died. He was wearing a helmet.
“It doesn’t matter how many times you come out here to an incident, whether it’s a fatality or people are injured or their vehicles are damaged. It’s an impact to anybody’s life when this occurs,” CHP Sgt. Brent Shultz said.
The driver of the truck has been arrested on suspicion of DUI.