Motorcyclist Killed After Colliding With Truck In Yolo County
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
YOLO COUNTY (CBS13) – A motorcyclist has died after an early morning accident in rural Yolo County.
The crash happened Wednesday morning just before 6 a.m. at County Roads 85 and 15B, north of Capay.
The CHP tells CBS13 the truck pulled out of a driveway onto County Road 85 in the path of the motorcycle. The rider hit the truck, was thrown from his motorcycle and died. He was wearing a helmet.
“It doesn’t matter how many times you come out here to an incident, whether it’s a fatality or people are injured or their vehicles are damaged. It’s an impact to anybody’s life when this occurs,” CHP Sgt. Brent Shultz said.
The driver of the truck has been arrested on suspicion of DUI.