Motorcyclist Killed After Colliding With Truck In Yolo County
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
YOLO COUNTY (CBS13) – A motorcyclist has died after an early morning accident in rural Yolo County.
The crash happened Wednesday morning just before 6 a.m. at County Roads 85 and 15B, north of Capay.
The CHP tells CBS13 the truck pulled out of a driveway onto County Road 85 in the path of the motorcycle. The rider hit the truck, was thrown from his motorcycle and died. He was wearing a helmet.
“It doesn’t matter how many times you come out here to an incident, whether it’s a fatality or people are injured or their vehicles are damaged. It’s an impact to anybody’s life when this occurs,” CHP Sgt. Brent Shultz said.
The driver of the truck has been arrested on suspicion of DUI.