2 People Suffer Major Injuries Following Business 80 Crash Overnight
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people are in the hospital with serious injuries after a motorcycle accident in Sacramento.
The crash happened at around midnight at on Business Interstate 80 near the N Street off-ramp. Officers say a man on a motorcycle was headed northbound on the freeway when a car hit him, knocked him off the bike and dragged him a short distance.
The driver then got out of her car and was hit.
“When she got out, most likely to check on the motorcycle rider, she was subsequently hit by another vehicle,” said an officer at the scene.
The driver and rider remain in the hospital with major injuries