2 People Suffer Major Injuries Following Business 80 Crash Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people are in the hospital with serious injuries after a motorcycle accident in Sacramento.
The crash happened at around midnight at on Business Interstate 80 near the N Street off-ramp. Officers say a man on a motorcycle was headed northbound on the freeway when a car hit him, knocked him off the bike and dragged him a short distance.
The driver then got out of her car and was hit.
“When she got out, most likely to check on the motorcycle rider, she was subsequently hit by another vehicle,” said an officer at the scene.
The driver and rider remain in the hospital with major injuries