2 People Suffer Major Injuries Following Business 80 Crash Overnight
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Two people are in the hospital with serious injuries after a motorcycle accident in Sacramento.
The crash happened at around midnight at on Business Interstate 80 near the N Street off-ramp. Officers say a man on a motorcycle was headed northbound on the freeway when a car hit him, knocked him off the bike and dragged him a short distance.
The driver then got out of her car and was hit.
“When she got out, most likely to check on the motorcycle rider, she was subsequently hit by another vehicle,” said an officer at the scene.
The driver and rider remain in the hospital with major injuries