1-Year-Old And Father Shot And Killed Inside Oakland Home
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Oakland police say a 1-year-old boy and his 20-year-old father were killed when someone shot into the rear of a home.
The shooting occurred around 2:46 a.m. Wednesday in east Oakland. Police say multiple rounds were fired from outside the back of the home, and there may have been more than one shooter.
The 20-year-old man died at the scene. The baby was pronounced dead at a hospital. Their names have not been released.
Police say there were other children at the home, including another toddler, but they were not hurt.
Police have not identified a motive or made any arrests.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.