1-Year-Old And Father Shot And Killed Inside Oakland Home
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Oakland police say a 1-year-old boy and his 20-year-old father were killed when someone shot into the rear of a home.
The shooting occurred around 2:46 a.m. Wednesday in east Oakland. Police say multiple rounds were fired from outside the back of the home, and there may have been more than one shooter.
The 20-year-old man died at the scene. The baby was pronounced dead at a hospital. Their names have not been released.
Police say there were other children at the home, including another toddler, but they were not hurt.
Police have not identified a motive or made any arrests.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.