1-Year-Old And Father Shot And Killed Inside Oakland Home
Don't Miss This
- CHP Officers, Teacher Help Santa Deliver Presents To Boy Who Didn’t Get Visit Last Year
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Oakland police say a 1-year-old boy and his 20-year-old father were killed when someone shot into the rear of a home.
The shooting occurred around 2:46 a.m. Wednesday in east Oakland. Police say multiple rounds were fired from outside the back of the home, and there may have been more than one shooter.
The 20-year-old man died at the scene. The baby was pronounced dead at a hospital. Their names have not been released.
Police say there were other children at the home, including another toddler, but they were not hurt.
Police have not identified a motive or made any arrests.
Copyright 2013 The Associated Press.