Keith and Dave kick off the show with the “Morning After” with the best highlights from the weekend.
The guys also talked about A-Rod approaching Willie Mays on the home run list and why Clayton Kershaw is deserving of the NL MVP.
They also hit on the story about a law firm that represented the Maloofs supplying money for the STOP movement.
Monday’s Five BIG questions:
1. Do we need to change our expectations for Tiger?
2. Josh Reddick with 5 HRs in 2 games. Will this get Reddick going?
3. Mark Cuban rips Bud Selig. Do you agree with his stance?
4. Is it impressive that MJ can dunk at 50?
5. What’s the Giants BIGGEST need heading into 2014?
Keith Brooks is the biggest loser with most red cards of the day.