Trailer Hauling Tomatoes Overturns In Dixon
Don't Miss This
- Jury Convicts Man Of Killing Ex-Girlfriend In Winters
- Apple CEO Tim Cook Publicly Acknowledges He’s Gay
- Terminally Ill Woman May Postpone Taking Her Life
- Turlock Designer’s Idea Puts Quick, Complex Games In Your Pocket
- How Did Luis Enrique Monroy-Bracamonte Hide In United States Illegally Until Deputy Killings?
Get Breaking News First
DIXON (CBS13) – A Dixon road was left slippery after a tomato truck spilled its load this morning.
The incident happened on Tuesday morning on Pedrick Road near Interstate 80. The driver of the big rig says he was taking the 27,000-pound load to the Campbell’s distribution plant in Dixon, and was only a few hundred yards away from the facility when two cars in the oncoming lane swerved, cut him off and caused him to swerve as well, overturning the trailer.
A crew arrived and swept the tomatoes to the sides of the road.
The cars that caused the spill kept driving toward the freeway.
A road sweeper was requested to come and clean up the road.