UPDATED: Highway 99 Big Rig Crash Cleared, Lanes Reopened
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Commuters faced huge delays on Highway 99 Wednesday morning.
Two lanes of northbound Highway 99 were blocked between Calvine and Mack Roads due to the crash, but cars were getting by on the right shoulder.
The crash was reported to CHP at around 7:59 a.m. A big rig rear-ended another big rig, scattering debris and some of the load across multiple lanes.
Caltrans said all lanes were cleared and reopened around noon.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.