UPDATED: Highway 99 Big Rig Crash Cleared, Lanes Reopened
Don't Miss This
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
- Researchers Say Sacramento’s Bad Roads Are Bad For Business
- Mountain Lion Linked To Southern California Boy’s Attack Killed By Wildlife Officials
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Commuters faced huge delays on Highway 99 Wednesday morning.
Two lanes of northbound Highway 99 were blocked between Calvine and Mack Roads due to the crash, but cars were getting by on the right shoulder.
The crash was reported to CHP at around 7:59 a.m. A big rig rear-ended another big rig, scattering debris and some of the load across multiple lanes.
Caltrans said all lanes were cleared and reopened around noon.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.