UPDATED: Highway 99 Big Rig Crash Cleared, Lanes Reopened
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Commuters faced huge delays on Highway 99 Wednesday morning.
Two lanes of northbound Highway 99 were blocked between Calvine and Mack Roads due to the crash, but cars were getting by on the right shoulder.
The crash was reported to CHP at around 7:59 a.m. A big rig rear-ended another big rig, scattering debris and some of the load across multiple lanes.
Caltrans said all lanes were cleared and reopened around noon.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.