UPDATED: Highway 99 Big Rig Crash Cleared, Lanes Reopened
Don't Miss This
- More Than 100 American Laser Skincare Closures Leave Customers Without Thousands Of Dollars
- Rancho Cordova Neighborhood Watch Started With A Facebook Group
- Sacramento Gun Stores Gearing Up For Black Friday Sales Surge
- Call Kurtis: Smart & Stupid Black Friday Buys
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – Commuters faced huge delays on Highway 99 Wednesday morning.
Two lanes of northbound Highway 99 were blocked between Calvine and Mack Roads due to the crash, but cars were getting by on the right shoulder.
The crash was reported to CHP at around 7:59 a.m. A big rig rear-ended another big rig, scattering debris and some of the load across multiple lanes.
Caltrans said all lanes were cleared and reopened around noon.
The cause of the crash is still under investigation.