Court Hearing Today For Placerville Woman Accused Of Killing Husband
Don't Miss This
- Women Respond To Ice Bucket Challenge By Raising Money For California Town With Dry Wells
- Stockton Man Pleads For Return Of Dog Stolen From His Car
- Sketch Released Of Suspect Wanted For 2 Stabbings Near Downtown Sacramento
- Roseville Woman Run Over By Own SUV, Dies
- U-Haul Crashes Into Citrus Heights Home, Hitting Baby’s Room
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – A woman accused of killing her husband is expected in court on Wednesday morning.
Seventy-year-old Colleen Harris is charged with shooting her husband, Robert Harris, in their Placerville home.
This is the second Harris has faced murder charges in the death of a husband. She was acquitted in 1986 of murdering her second husband Kames Batten.