Court Hearing Today For Placerville Woman Accused Of Killing Husband
Don't Miss This
- Man Rescued From Abandoned Mother Lode Mine
- Man Gets 3-Year Jail Sentence For Torturing Puppy In Front Of Daughter
- Mom, Daughter Record Bear’s Romp Through Auburn Cemetery
- Is This You? Gas Station Surveillance Video Reveals Stockton’s Latest Lottery Millionaire
- California Bans State Agencies From Selling Or Displaying Items With Confederate Flag
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – A woman accused of killing her husband is expected in court on Wednesday morning.
Seventy-year-old Colleen Harris is charged with shooting her husband, Robert Harris, in their Placerville home.
This is the second Harris has faced murder charges in the death of a husband. She was acquitted in 1986 of murdering her second husband Kames Batten.