Court Hearing Today For Placerville Woman Accused Of Killing Husband
Don't Miss This
- Woman Walking With 2-Year-Old Son Hit, Killed By Man Driving Drunk
- Citrus Heights Gaming Hall Actually Slashes Crime In Surrounding Area
- Starting Tuesday, California Law Requires Drivers To Give Cyclists 3 Feet Of Space On Road
- Missing Christian Brothers High School Volleyball Coach Found Alive In Oregon
- Police Detain ‘Django Unchained’ Actress In LA
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – A woman accused of killing her husband is expected in court on Wednesday morning.
Seventy-year-old Colleen Harris is charged with shooting her husband, Robert Harris, in their Placerville home.
This is the second Harris has faced murder charges in the death of a husband. She was acquitted in 1986 of murdering her second husband Kames Batten.