Court Hearing Today For Placerville Woman Accused Of Killing Husband
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – A woman accused of killing her husband is expected in court on Wednesday morning.
Seventy-year-old Colleen Harris is charged with shooting her husband, Robert Harris, in their Placerville home.
This is the second Harris has faced murder charges in the death of a husband. She was acquitted in 1986 of murdering her second husband Kames Batten.