Court Hearing Today For Placerville Woman Accused Of Killing Husband
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
PLACERVILLE (CBS13) – A woman accused of killing her husband is expected in court on Wednesday morning.
Seventy-year-old Colleen Harris is charged with shooting her husband, Robert Harris, in their Placerville home.
This is the second Harris has faced murder charges in the death of a husband. She was acquitted in 1986 of murdering her second husband Kames Batten.