Reporting Carmichael Dave
Keith and Dave kick off the show with the “Morning After” with the best highlights from Tuesday including the A’s tough loss to the Astros and the six games that went to extra innings.
The NFLPA has tentatively agreed to in-season HGH testing. Carmichael Dave says it’s a step in the right direction but thinks they should keep the samples for longer instead of burning them after 60 days. Keith doesn’t think it’ll help much because the suspensions aren’t long enough and they’re not testing enough players.
UFC light heavyweight Chael Sonnen joins Keith and Dave to preview his fight this weekend at UFC Fight Night, Anderson Silva and he talks about Uriah Faber’s upcoming fight. Sonnen also said he doesn’t watch football and cut ties from the University of Oregon because they dropped it’s wrestling program.
Wednesday’s Five BIG questions:
1. Do you like Jim Irsay criticizing his team on twitter?
2. Is it the right move for Shanahan to sit RG3 during preseason?
3. Will Johnny Manziel be the starting QB on August 31?
4. Should players be able to vote whether or not to allow film crews into training camp?
5. What will you remember most about Manny’s career?
Sacramento Kings GM Pete D’Alessandro joins Keith and Dave in-studio updates the guys on talks with DeMarcus Cousins, Chris Mullin’s role with the team and why his organization will be the hardest working in the NBA.
Carmichael Dave is the biggest loser with most red cards of the day for sucking up to Chael Sonnen.