American River Arson Suspect Faces Judge Monday
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The arson suspect accused of setting a fire along the American River is expected to face a judge on Monday.
Evangeline Deutsch was arrested after witnesses say they saw her standing over the flames near Highway 160 along the American River parkway earlier this month.
Deutsch was also arrested in 2010 for arson and remains on probation for that crime.