American River Arson Suspect Faces Judge Monday
Don't Miss This
- Logic Behind Ferguson Grand Jury’s Decision Not To Indict Police Officer May Remain Mystery
- Man Behind Hidden Cash Craze Announces New Charity Effort Aimed At Fighting Hunger
- Brutal Beating Of Disabled Yuba City Man Likely Was Gang Violence
- Sacramento Police Ready For Protests, But Say Outreach Is Key To Avoid Violence
- Reaction To Ferguson Grand Jury Decision Fanned By Social Media
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The arson suspect accused of setting a fire along the American River is expected to face a judge on Monday.
Evangeline Deutsch was arrested after witnesses say they saw her standing over the flames near Highway 160 along the American River parkway earlier this month.
Deutsch was also arrested in 2010 for arson and remains on probation for that crime.