American River Arson Suspect Faces Judge Monday
Don't Miss This
- ICE: Local Authorities Have Denied 8,800 Federal Immigration Hold Requests This Year
- Modesto Wants To Crack Down On Residents Parking Cars On Lawns
- Republican Lawmakers Call For Travel Ban From West Africa Amid Ebola Fears
- Taryn Manning Of ‘Orange Is the New Black’ To Headline Grave Digger’s Ball
- Is Former Sacramento Real-Estate Mogul Once Accused Of Secret Recording At It Again?
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The arson suspect accused of setting a fire along the American River is expected to face a judge on Monday.
Evangeline Deutsch was arrested after witnesses say they saw her standing over the flames near Highway 160 along the American River parkway earlier this month.
Deutsch was also arrested in 2010 for arson and remains on probation for that crime.