American River Arson Suspect Faces Judge Monday
Don't Miss This
- 49ers Fan Who Bought Game Ticket Online Receives Pricey Parking Pass
- Man Faces Jail Time Or $4,000 Fine For Not Watering Lawn
- Thieves Ransack Rio Linda Airman’s Home While He Was Deployed Overseas
- Fresno Man Who Killed Co-Worker, Cut Out Heart, Released From Prison Over Governor’s Objection
- Jackson Teen Leading Rally Against Washington Redskins’ Name At San Francisco 49ers Game
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The arson suspect accused of setting a fire along the American River is expected to face a judge on Monday.
Evangeline Deutsch was arrested after witnesses say they saw her standing over the flames near Highway 160 along the American River parkway earlier this month.
Deutsch was also arrested in 2010 for arson and remains on probation for that crime.