American River Arson Suspect Faces Judge Monday
Don't Miss This
- Man Accused Of Stabbing Sacramento Woman To Death Arrested
- Old Sacramento’s Gold Rush Days Panned Because Of Drought
- Colusa Husband And Wife Arrested For Allegedly Kidnapping Teen Who Made Their Child Cry
- Dolls Lefts On Doorsteps Were Meant To Spread Cheer Not Chill
- 5 Women Who Have Been Killin’ It This Summer
Get Breaking News First
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) – The arson suspect accused of setting a fire along the American River is expected to face a judge on Monday.
Evangeline Deutsch was arrested after witnesses say they saw her standing over the flames near Highway 160 along the American River parkway earlier this month.
Deutsch was also arrested in 2010 for arson and remains on probation for that crime.