Davis Teen Accused Of Killing Couple To Appear In Court Monday
Don't Miss This
- Lawyer Allegedly Caught During Sexual Encounter With Jailed Inmate Fires Back
- Man Allegedly Sets Himself And Wife On Fire In Stockton
- Davis Teen Gets 52 Years To Life In Brutal Slaying Of Elderly Couple In Their Beds
- Caltrans May Pick Up The Tab For Your Car’s Pothole Damage
- Folsom District’s Response To Seventh-Grader’s Suicide Drawing Heavy Scrutiny
DAVIS (CBS13) – The Davis teenager charged in the brutal murder of an elderly couple will be back in court today.
Marsh is being tried as an adult for first-degree murder. He allegedly tortured the couple and stalked them before his attack.
Marsh’s father lived in the condominium two doors down from the couple.
Four years ago, Marsh was honored by the Red Cross for saving his father’s life during a heart attack.