Keith and Dave kick off the show with the “Morning After” with the best highlights from the weekend including A-Rod getting plunked, Girardi’s reaction, A’s win and Chris Davis with a big Sunday.
Keith and Dave talk about Chris Hansen funding the anti-arena movement in Sacramento. Did he hurt Seattle’s chances of getting an NBA team in the future? Also, the guys talk about A-Rod getting plunked in Boston and how A-Rod responded.
Monday’s Five BIG questions:
1. Sandoval’s a free agent after next season…knowing his weight issues, is he worth the risk?
2. Is it too early to consider AJ Jenkins a bust?
3. Is Miguel Tejada’s suspension too stiff?
4. Is Miguel Cabrera the BEST player in baseball?
5. Bigger concern for Oakland: Offensive line or lack of pass rush?
The guys also talk about Eddie Murphy’s career and what would happen if he decided to go on a comedy tour.
Keith has an idea to fix college sports and his idea is to stop having athletes go to class, bring them in and pay them to be college athletes.
Dave “Softy” Mahler from KJR in Seattle stopped by to talk to the guys about Chris Hansen throwing money to the anti-arena campaign.