Keith and Dave kick off the show with the “Morning After” with the highlights from Wednesday night including another ugly loss by the A’s, Giants hammered at home and Ichiro’s 4,000th career hit.
Keith goes over a list of four movies Hollywood is unfortunately remaking including Point Break and a live action remake of The Jungle Book.
A list of the NFL’s most overrated offensive players came out which turned into a discussion about overrated coaches. Dave says Gruden is overrated and also said that Calvin Johnson is the greatest WR of all-time.
Thursday’s Five BIG questions:
1. What do you think about Jaworski saying Kaep could be one of the best QBs ever?
2. What is the most impressive sports feat?
3. How many games back will the A’s be come September 1st?
4. Should the NFL do more to prevent lower body injuries?
5. Is A.I.’s career considered a disappointment?
The crew also debated about Ichiro reaching 4,000 hits combined in Japan and MLB. Is this a legit record?
Also, we tried to build the PERFECT QB based on accuracy, IQ, swagger, arm strength and mobility.
The Bee’s 49ers beat writer Matt Barrows joined Keith and Carmichael Dave to look ahead to the 49ers’ season, what’s standing out in training camp, and Colin Kaepernick’s offseason. Matt believes the 49ers are the most complete team in the NFL.