Keith and Dave kick off the show with the “Morning After” with the highlights from Thursday night including:
Tyson and Holeyfield met up to talk about Tyson biting his ear off so Keith and Dave asked listeners: what two rivals would they like to see sit down one-on-one?
Caller suggestions included: Jim Rome-Jim Everett, Nolan Ryan-Robin Ventura, and Nancy Kerrigan-Tonya Harding.
Friday’s Five BIG questions:
1. What do you think of the government getting involved in drug testing in sports?
2. What did you think of Braun’s apology?
3. Should the Giants shutdown Cain for the rest of the season?
4. A’s get Kurt Suzuki…Good move for Oakland?
5. Why does the NFL fine players for wearing the wrong attire?
Former NFL head coach Herm Edwards joined Keith and Dave to talk about the upcoming NFL season. Edwards says the Seahawks have the edge over 49ers because of the home field advantage and he talks about the teams that will surprise this season.